Sunday, October 7, 2007

Week 3 More Flickr-ing

#6 Flickr and 3rd party sites

I had no idea I have been messing around on third party sites for months!! I just love Google Maps. It is a great way of finding places you need to find either on so you can travel there or just for a sticky at a house a few streets away. I recently discovered that you can also get directions from one location to another and then drag the route onto other streets and roads and it will readjust the list of directions. How cool is that?!!

I really liked the Flickr Colr Pickr (as a now ex-English teacher, I really have trouble with the spelling of these new terms). It is great to be able to look for images on a colour basis.

I was unable to access Mappr even though I tried a number of times. I will try again later. The other sites are great fun. i have made a new ".. For Dummies" book cover!

No comments: