Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 2 Flickr a Pictr or two

#5 - Flickr
Well I have just added a number of images to my Flickr account. Creating the account really took no time at all. I now have yet another email account which can confuse me all the more. I am finding that signing up for these things does tend to create extra spam - or as I heard on the radio this morning, bacon as it is junk mail from places you have left your details or joined.

I had heard that people, particularly when they travel, can upload pictures of what they were doing at the time onto the internet and their family could access them. And now I know how they do it! I created my own account and am uploading pictures so I can access them from home or work or whenever I am. It makes it very handy for blogging!!

I really loved the way Dumpr lets you mess around with your images as well. I had a lot of fun with Amazing Circles on this site.

No comments: