Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week 6 cont.

#15 Libraries - today and tomorrow

Rick Anderson had my vote hands down. He has written many points of just what I have been thinking. He also makes a good point about making things easier for the patrons to use, rather than taking on the job of teaching them to use the search methods. His ideas of libraries no longer being the place to go to get info is just what is happening. I dont go to the library to get information and I work there!




#14 Technorati

This is amazing. I was surprised with the number of results that can be found and so that suggest that we would have to be a little bit more specific if we plan on getting relevant results.

The results I got from my search for 'Learning 2.0' were:
6984 for a search in posts and 709 blogs about it! Rather a lot for just general looking.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Overwhelming isn't it....so many hits

Lynette