Saturday, October 13, 2007

Week 5 Cont.

#12 Rollyo

This is a great idea! It limits the amount of unnecesary hits that are returned when you look for something via Google and you can rely that the hits you get back will be reliable because you have chosen the source! Excellent idea! My Rollyo is for recipes. The number of times I need something simple to make for dinner or to take to visit friends and I can't find anything suitable has been numerours. I have now created a Rollyo for just that and it is found here.


#11 Library Thing

I had already become a member of LibraryThing already but hadn't been on it for quite a while and it was good to refresh it again. I, like everyone else, would be there for days just adding the titles I love to my virtual shelves so I have added a couple of the ones that are favourites.

This is the my virtual bookshlef if anyone is interested in having a look - My Book Shelf

2 comments:

The Blograrian said...

Now, compare Rollyo with Google Reader - as used and recommended by the Blograrian.

harps

The Blograrian said...

Oops, Actually, that should be Google Customer Search. G Reader is for feeds.

harps